Dilemma at Work

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yesterday was quite a day, it is both tiring and a boring day. I was the one who installed the HCM in the two virtual machines --- the web server and the application server. It was fun that I could apply what I learned in the training. I was a little bothered at work thinking about the upcoming judgement day. Will I be able to stay here in the company or will I just start up my own business just like what my dad likes? I enjoy working here because of my friends. I really love being with them and spending time with them makes me feel like I have a new siblings. Working at this big company is a big challenge for me. But having a boss like what I have now is making me want to give up. I know I shouldn't. But I fear that his favoritism takes place then I would be left out with no good projects at all. Oh, life! Its really difficult as it seems. I really want to grow with this kind of business and I wanted to learn but its really hard. So I guess, I'll just leave it to fate. What is destined is destined to be no matter how I do something about it.

I just wish someday, everything's going to be fine. And that I would still be a successful businesswoman as I dream to be...

Posted by Deeanne at 8:28:00 AM  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I've faced that same issue too. Keep your head up and steer straight for your dreams. don't let anyone get in the way of what you really want to do, ever. (Best advice I could give a complete stranger ;)

Swing by and say hi sometime! Cheers!

August 14, 2008 at 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment