Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Here's a step by step procedure on how to do it:
- Click on Start -> Run…
- Type Regedit in Run text box and hit enter to launch Registry Editor
- Now, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Yahoo > Pager > Test.
- On the right pane, right click and click on New > DWORD value
- Rename the new registry key as Plural.
I actually have a file that updates the registry keys before I saw this one. =))
Private Island Honeymoon: $150,000
Waking up next to Edward Cullen
with feathers in your hair:
Some of the quotes/lines that I wanted from the book:
"You're pregnant! You're pregnant, aren't you?"
"You've never been a teenager, sweetie. You know what's best for you.
"Go to your happy place, Bella."
"Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Bella: "My little nudger."
Edward: "Sex was the key all along? Why didn't I think of that? I could have saved myself alot of arguments."
Edward: "Forever and forever and forever."
Emmett: "If you don't send Edward out we're coming in after him!"
Bella: "I'll meet you at the alter."
Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for batchelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club are you?"
edward: I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan
edward:"Oh, for the love of all that's holy!"
edward:"Alice is an unstoppable force of nature."
jacob:"I'm just here to be your friend. Your best friend, one last time."
bella:"If I don't have a better sense of equilibrium in my next life, I'm demanding a refund."
edward:"I couldn't let you walk away from me," he explained in a low voice. "It hurt just to imagine it."
Alice : "She's going to be dazzling."
Edward : "She always has been."
Tanya: Ah, Edward, I've missed you.
Edward: Tanya, you look good.
Tanya: So do you.
Edward: Let me introduce you to my wife.
Edward: Goodbye, Jacob, my brother... my son.
"Forever and forever and forever" he murmured.
"That sounds about right"
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
Here's the list..
Bella: "So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly were you going to do about it?"
Edward: "Why is the plane crashing?"
Bella: "The pilots are passed out drunk."
Edward: "Easy. I'd fly the plane."
Bella: "Both engines have exploded and we're falling in a death spiral toward the earth."
Edward: "I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history."
"I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart-I've left it with you."
"You're surprisingly adorable when you're jealous."
"..I Want you to know something-when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I'm out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythincal creatures. Jacob is family. You are...well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you for much longer than that. The love of my existene. I don't care who's a werewolf and who's a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too."
"Sleep my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
He sighed."The clouds I can handle. But I can't fight with an Eclipse"
"I love you, I want you. Right now."
"if there were any way for me to become human for you - no matter what the price was, i would pay it."
"and the sound of your heart, it's the most significant sound in my world. I'm so attuned to it now, i swear i could pick it out from miles away. but neither of these things matter. this," he said, taking my face in his hands. "you. that's what I'm keeping. you'll always be my Bella, you'll just be a little more durable."
"i was that boy, who would have - as soon as i discovered that you were what i was looking for - gotten down on one knee and endeavored to secure your hand. i would have wanted you for eternity, even when the word didn't have the same connotations."
"I love you, but I'm not in love with you."
"But if you ever bring her back damaged again--and I don't care whose fault it is; I don't care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head--if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that mongrel?"
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her,"
"You might want to wait for her to say it, rather than trust your interpretation of body language--but it's your face."
"she is mine." edward's low voice was suddenly dark, not as composed as before. "I didn't say i would fight fair."
"neither did i."
"best of luck."
jacob nodded. "yes, may the best man win."
"that sounds about right... pup."
emmett grinned. "fall down again, bella?"
i glared at him fiercely. "no, emmett, i punched a werewolf in the face."
"okay, look, edward," i whispered. "here's the thing... I've already gone crazy once. i know what my limits are. and i can't stand it if you leave me again."
"for this one night, could we try to forget everything besides just you and me?" he'd pleaded, unleashing the full force of his eyes on me. "it seems like i can never get enough time like that. i need to be with you. just you."
"my heart is just as silent," he mused. "and it, too, is yours."
"i coveted you." his smile darkened. "i had no right to want you - but i reached out and took you anyway. and now look what's become of you! trying to seduce a vampire."
"isabella swan?" he looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft, but, somehow, still scorching. "i promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. will you marry me?"
Here goes the list..
"Marry me first.
Okay. What's the punch line?
You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you and you think it's a joke.
Edward, please be serious.
I am one hundred percent serious.
Oh c'mon! I'm only eighteen.
And I'm nearly one hundred and ten. It's time I settled down"
"Life is complicated."
"And girls are cruel."
(Bella and Mike)
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk."
"Are you the vampire girl?"
"Yes. Are you the wolf girl?"
"how can i put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I hape always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
"Right and wrong have ceased to mean much to me. I was coming back anyway. Before Rosalie told me the news, I was already past trying to live through one week at a time, or even one day. I was fighting to make it through a single hour. It was only a matter of time--and not much of it--before I showed up at your window and begged you to take me back. I'd be happy to beg now, if you'd like that."
“Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body?”
Here's go a list of my favorite Twilight Quotes..
“Am I annoying you?” he asked. He sounded amused.
I glanced at him without thinking…and told the truth again. “Not exactly, I’m more annoyed at myself. My face is so easy to read—my mother always calls me her open book.” I frowned.
“On the contrary, I find you very difficult to read.”
“You think I regret saving your life?”
“I know you do,” I snapped.
“You don’t know anything.” He was defenitely mad.
"It would be more... prudent for you not to be my friend." he explained. "But I'm tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella."
"Do I dazzle you?"
"Why didn't you want to leave?"
"It makes me... anxious... to be away from you."
"Bella, I couldn't live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don't know how it's tortured me." He looked down, ashamed again. "The thought of you, still, white, cold... to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses... it would be unendurable." He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. "You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
"Don't be self-conscious," he whispered in my ear. "If i could dream at all, it would be about you, and I'm not ashamed of it."
"For almost ninety years, I've walked among my kind, and yours... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."
"I love you," I whispered.
"You are my life now," he answered simply.
"Will you be?" I asked, suddenly anxious. "Will you really be here?"
"As long as you want me." he assured me.
"I'll always want you." I warned him. "Forever."
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"What a stupid lamb"
"What a sick masochistic lion"
You know you’re obsessed with Twilight when…
· When someone says “This is made of Velvet” you touch it while thinking (or saying) “So this is what Edward’s voice feels like”.
· You listen for Twilight related words so much that if someone mentions something that is LIKE something in the book, your mind immediately goes to Twilight. An example of this would be if someone says “Spoons” and you think of “Forks” or if someone says “Edwin” you immediately think of Edward.
· Someone mentions a word like “pickles” and adds that it’s just about the only thing that doesn’t remind them of Twilight. You then associate pickles with Twilight.
· You are envious of Alice and Edward because they both knew what happened in Breaking Dawn before you did.
· When you WANT to hear voices in your head. After all, when Bella went insane, she heard Edward.
· You decide blaming everything on yourself is a good thing. After all, you like following Edward’s example.
· Cliff diving sounds like a creditable sport and completely safe… As long as Jacob Black is there to rescue you.
· You want to go cliff diving during a hurricane wind in a hope that Jacob (or another werewolf) will be there to save you. Going cliff diving in La Push gives you extra points.
· When someone mentions a time of day that is NOT the title of one of the books and you think of Twilight. (Emgeal mentioned this one)
· Blood is mentioned and you immediately think of Twilight. This can be anything from someone getting a blood transfusion to saying the communion prayer at church.
· You have canceled all activities on the 2nd of August to read Breaking Dawn and in December when the movie comes out.
· You visit the zoo and see the bears/wolves. Rather than think how cute or fierce they are, you imagine one of the Cullens making a meal out of the wild animal.
· When you hear thunder, you think of vampires playing baseball.
· When someone mentions a tracker you think that a vampire would do a better job.
· If someone says “fire”, “Ice”, or both you feel the need to mention Edward and Jacob.
· When someone mentions Romeo and Juliet you only know what it is because of Twilight.
· While reading Romeo and Juliet you imagine the Twilight characters rather than the real ones. For instance, Romeo=Edward, Juliet=Bella, Paris=Jacob.
· You refuse to date someone named Mike because he’s too normal.
· After watching a major league baseball game you find it tame. After all, it’s not nearly so interesting as barely seeing the players.
· You’d never heard of Wuthering Heights before reading Eclipse, but after reading Eclipse you have decided it is one of your favorite books… Before you read it. (Same goes for Romeo and Juliet)
· When you teacher mentioned Switzerland in class, you couldn’t help telling them that Bella Swan was Switzerland.
· When you were told you were wrong, you insist that New Moon told you so.
· When told New Moon is a fiction book you argue with “But –insert your favorite character’s name here- must be real!”
· You understand that Switzerland is neutral only because Bella supposedly won’t pick between vampires and werewolves.
· You have heated debates about what country that makes Jacob and Edward.
· You call guys named Edward “Cullen Impersonators”.
· You tell your boyfriend that it’s the “in” thing to go over 100 MPH on the highway at all times and threaten to break up with him if he refuses.
· You find yourself having more discussions about Twilight then you do about your day, friends, family, and self put together.
· You take a trip to Italy in search for where the Volturri live.
· Better yet, you look as hard as you can in a hope you’ll see one of the characters- even if it means becoming vampire chow.
· You plan a vacation to go to every place mentioned in the books. This means Forks, Phoenix, Alaska, Volterra, Switzerland, etc.
· You go to La Push and try to make the locals as angry as you can in a hope they turn into werewolves.
· When they don’t, you decide they must have REALLY good self-control.
· You try to get arrested in Forks. After all, if the chief policeman really is Charlie, Bella and Edward aren’t far behind.
· Whenever you hear a song about romance you think of Bella and Edward. Double points if you hear a song about someone not being loved back and think of Jacob. Triple points if you can match every romance song in existence with Twilight in some way or form.
· On your eighteenth birthday you purposefully cut yourself hoping a vampire will try and attack you (and then of course that you’ll be saved by Edward).
· Every year you have a birthday past seventeen you throw a temper tantrum about how everyone else is immortal but you.
· You deny ever turning beyond eighteen. You can’t be too old for Edward and Jacob, how terrible!
· You spend more effort and time rooting for a character (especially a side character) then you do on activities like reading the books, doing your homework, and taking care of your pets.
· You become a doctor just in case you run into Carlisle in a few years.
· You only go to school on non-sunny days.
· You ask your parents to move to the rainiest, least sunny place of all because of this (double points if you now want to live in Forks).
· You insist on moving someplace sunny while still only going to school on cloudy days. When your parents try to make you go, you claim you are a vampire and too beautiful to disrupt the human world.
· You insist on lurking in the shadows when your parents make you go. You also wear heavy eyeliner to make the dark shadows under your eyes.
· You buy a full Cullen outfit. This includes colored contacts (amber and black for when you are “hungry”), lots of eye shadow, foundation three shades too light for your skin, and expensive clothing.
· You style your hair exactly like a character in the book. If someone can’t guess whom you’re mimicking, you burst into tears.
· You start to do dangerous things whenever the opportunity arises in a hope you’ll hear Edward’s voice, angry at you for being stupid.