Memories of Yesterday: Sunday Breakfast

Monday, August 4, 2008

I had a wonderful sleep so when I woke up in the morning and greeted everyone with my warmest greetings. I asked my sister and my mom (who are already up) if they had they breakfast. Too bad that they already had breakfast. I am in a good mood that wanted to make a healthy breakfast.
I went up the the kitchen and prepared for a healthy breakfast.

I cooked some bacon and prepared for the other ingredients. And the sandwich looks like this

I'll upload the picture tom. :D

I gave my sister a sandwich while she's studying for her midterm exam. I also made one for my mom who's busy chatting with my aunts online, I made one for my little brother who is still sleeping. And of course, I made one for myself. I ate my sandwich with my hot cappuccino.
Ahhh, It made my day!

Posted by Deeanne at 5:55:00 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment