Favorite Lines From Breaking Dawn

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some of the quotes/lines that I wanted from the book:

Charlie:
"You're pregnant! You're pregnant, aren't you?"

Renee:
"You've never been a teenager, sweetie. You know what's best for you.


Alice:
"Go to your happy place, Bella."

Bella:
"Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
Edward: "Terrified."

Bella: "My little nudger."

Edward: "Sex was the key all along? Why didn't I think of that? I could have saved myself alot of arguments."

Edward: "Forever and forever and forever."

Emmett: "If you don't send Edward out we're coming in after him!"

Bella: "I'll meet you at the alter."

Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for batchelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club are you?"

edward: I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan

edward:"Oh, for the love of all that's holy!"

edward:"Alice is an unstoppable force of nature."

jacob:"I'm just here to be your friend. Your best friend, one last time."

bella:"If I don't have a better sense of equilibrium in my next life, I'm demanding a refund."

edward:"I couldn't let you walk away from me," he explained in a low voice. "It hurt just to imagine it."

Alice : "She's going to be dazzling."
Edward : "She always has been."

Tanya: Ah, Edward, I've missed you.
Edward: Tanya, you look good.
Tanya: So do you.
Edward: Let me introduce you to my wife.

Edward: Goodbye, Jacob, my brother... my son.

"Forever and forever and forever" he murmured.
"That sounds about right"
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.

THE END

Posted by Deeanne at 3:38:00 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment