All Alone

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday was not a very good day to me. I had lots of problems and I had a hard time getting through the whole day. I felt like I'm the only person in the world. Spending time at the park made me feel a lot better. It made me think and realize things. I wanted to spend the day with someone. I badly needed a hug. But I have no one to turn to that time. I guess I could only be the one I can turn to or comfort myself. This is reality. This is the real world. Its so sad that the world become such a cruel place to live in.

Last night, some of my friends cheered me up and I would like to thank them for listening and being there for me. It did helped a lot. It made me feel a lot better.
Thank you for making me smile..

Posted by Deeanne at 11:44:00 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment