Day 3: Acceptance

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I woke up early this morning still I'm missing him but this time I understand his situation more. I just really have a hard time of letting my love ones be far away from me. I feel a lot better now.

Err.. I am still sad and feeling lonely today but its not because he hasn't come back yet but because of my family problems. I miss my dad. How i wish he was here with us. I wanted to be there for him in his down times but what can I do? He is a million million miles away from me. All I can do is to cheer him up in our small talks in the evening.

I'll just pray to GOD and leave everything in Him. My family and I will surpass this family problem. Hand in hand we will face lifes' challenges and just like Mariah's song..

"... I can make it through the rain, i can stand up once again.. on my own and I know that I’m strong enough to mend and every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith and I live one more day and I make it through the rain.."

My baby told me yesterday that I should be strong. He even got mad at me thinking that his stay in Iloilo is the reason for my sadness AGAIN. hehe! He didn't believed me when I told him that I have a family problem. I can't blame him. I have a lot of problems that I keep only to myself but yesterday, I badly need a hug and a shoulder to cry on.. but all I have is myself.

Posted by Deeanne at 8:04:00 AM  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

You're not alone, God is always leave you nor forsake you, diba? So when you feel alone just hum Jesus' name over and over, like singing his name in a tune. I assure you, it works wonders.
Nice blog. Somehow I missed my young age.hehe,Naku, if I was about your age and blogging is already available, I'd be writing like you. Straightforward and witty. :D Hope we can exchange links! Thanks!

January 8, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Deeanne said...

Yes I know I am not alone. I just feel alone. I know God is always there and I know that I am wrong thinking that he is not there during my down times.

Yes, of course we can. I'll just add you to my blog roll. ^_^ Thanks!

January 9, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment