Memories of Yesterday: One Memorable Saturday

Monday, January 21, 2008

Last Saturday, I woke up early to go to my boyfriends' house. It was too early and yet it was so traffic. When I get to the entrance of Cavite, there were lots of trucks that caused heavy traffic. We ate our lunch together then afterwards, we had our usual 'kulitans', talked about anything that pops into our minds. Then we had our afternoon nap. When we woke up, we went to his computer shop to prepare for Ragnarok Online's saturday siege. Well, that saturday was one of the importat sieges because we had our 3 guild vs 3 guild game. I enjoyed the siege even though I always get disconnected due to time gap. Err.. I didn't finish the game because a few minutes before the siege ends, I consumed all of my accounts' load. Hehe! After the game, we decided to go to SM Molino to have our dinner unfortunately after we left the house it began raining. Err.. we were riding a tricycle and the rain keeps hitting my face. hahaha! At first, he wanted to eat at Jollibee because he miss the chicken there but we ended up eating at KFC. After that, we hurriedly went back to his place because of the bad weather. It was raining harder this time and while walking back to his place, he took off his shirt and put it on top of my head. (How sweet) I told him to put back his shirt because he might get sick but he doesn't want to. (Errr.. pasaway? haha!) We rode a tricycle back to his place. My body is shaking from the cold. ( I easily get cold and sick.. Err.. my body is weak. T_T ) He hugged me tight. (sabi nia body heat daw yun. hehe) When we got back, we let ourselves dry and started chatting. Later on, he gave me a piggy back ride (aww!) and I think his mother saw us. ( I saw her staring at us. haha!) He kissed me a million of times because he's going to miss me. (we'll see each other the next saturday.. so those kisses were for a week. haha) At 9pm, we left their place and I went home with a big smile on my face. I had fun being with him. I'll miss him badly.

Posted by Deeanne at 8:35:00 AM  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

Quality time with your boyfriend, that's good ;)

I've posted something about Love and Relationship. Might help.. :D

3 Responsibilities of a Man in a Relationship

January 22, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment