Finally Home

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Last night, he finally went back to Manila. He was suppose to come home today (from Iloilo to Manila) and I was suppose to see him at the Domestic Airport but then he decided to take an earlier flight.

We didn't talked much lately. Maybe I am still thinking what we talked about last Tuesday. I think I've adjusted a bit and I've noticed that I wasn't looking for him that much anymore. Such an accomplishment. I feel a little better now because somehow, I've accomplished a good adjustment for him not to get mad at me (and eventually leave me) even though I gave myself a lot pressure just to do this. It was very hard at first, my mind and heart is fighting on what to do but now, I am slowly overcoming my weaknesses. I know I've changed but not totally. I still have to undergo this long process. Good luck to me.

Posted by Deeanne at 9:07:00 AM  
2 comments
mikster said...

Although this is my first visit here and have no background knowledge, relationships can be hard to maintain.

January 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous said...

hi there, every people have a sad story. also people need to change to adapt tomorrow life.
good luck to you and take care.

January 12, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment