You Go Girls!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hi guys! This is my first award here at my blog. Thanks to Tessa for giving me this award and to Miss twinkletoe for starting this.

start here: copy and paste and share it to your friends who's possessing some girl power

Girl Power
- young women's scope for own decisions
- the ability of or opportunity for women to make decisions for themselves
and shape their own lives
- a self-reliant attitude among girls and young women manifested in ambition,
assertiveness and individualism

I am sharing this Girl Power award to the following girls whom I think possesses this traits:

Evilwoobie, Maline, Frances, Princess Yrose, St. Serenity and Stephanie Nakagawa

Posted by Deeanne at 10:37:00 AM  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

thanks for this award!!! :D

January 27, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Deeanne said...

@ate polgara and ms. maline
You're both welcome! Girl Power! haha!

January 27, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment